- Where do I get my username and password?
Answer: The password is assigned to a user account on the first run of the PASP ID software.
- I can’t remember my password, what can I do?
Answer: Please contact customer service for instructions on how to reset the password.
- When I open the PASP ID software for the first time I see the message “The license for this product has expired”
Answer: That means that the PASP ID software hasn’t been registered or registration key has expired. The registration key is issued for each agency after you submit the Registration Key Request form on our website. After we receive your request we will email you the registration key. Please follow the instructions in the answer 4 of this FAQ to complete the registration process.
- I can’t open the Registration key.
Answer: You don’t have to open the Registration key to register the PASP ID software. Instead you need to save the attached Registration Key and register the PASPID software by following these instructions:
- Open PASP ID software and log in.
- Click on the Help button from the top menu. Choose Register Software from the list.
- Click on Open registration file button on the left. Locate the registration file that you saved from email (the registration key always has the name of the agency in the file name and xml as a file extension). Click on registration file. Click on Open button at the bottom.
- “Registration Verified” message will appear. Click on Exit button to finish the activation.
- Start the PASP ID software from the shortcut on the desktop to complete the Setup process.
- In PASP ID software I don’t see templates that I had in AsureID software before. How can I get them?
Answer: PASP ID software doesn’t utilize the templates in the same way as AsureID. We are going to keep the design information of your ID cards in our system, and make changes to your template as you need them. All that you have to do is make a selection from the template selection list when you are creating a new ID record and we will take care of the rest.
- I have a large number of ID cards that I issued in AsureID. Is there a way to bring those ID card records into the new PASP ID software?
Answer: If the AsureID software is still operational and you have a large number of cards in the AsureID database we can assist you with transferring your records into the new software. Please submit the transfer request here: http://pasp365.com/contact-us/ .Please select ID Card Transfer as a type of request.
- I’ve noticed Take Signature Button on the left when I am in the process of issuing a new ID card. Does it mean that I have to supply a signature for each individual that needs an ID card?
Answer: No. Unless the ID card that designed for your agency has a signature of the cardholder you don’t have to attach the signature to the record.
- There is a signature of the head of the agency on the back of the ID cards for our agency. Do I have to attach his / her signature to each card that I’m issuing?
Answer: No. The signature of the head of the Agency is a part of the design of the card and doesn’t have to be sent with each card. In case of change of the head of the agency you have to re-submit the authorization form that you can find here: http://pasp365.com/resources/Authorization-Form.pdf
- How long does it take to get my cards back?
Answer: If there are no issues that need to be addressed first, such as missing information, the id card design that is waiting on your approval, we promise to print and mail the ID card that you sent within 1 business day.