Windows 7 32-bit.
- Download the AsureID software by clicking here
- After the software downloads, right click on the file and choose the option “Properties”.
- Click on the “Compatibility” Tab.
- In the “Compatibility Mode” section check mark the “Run this program in a compatibility mode” check-box, and pick “Windows XP Service Pack 2” in the drop-down menu.
- In the “Privilege Level” section check mark the “Run this program as an administrator” check-box.
- Click “Apply”.
- To install the software follow the instructions below.
PLEASE PRINT THESE INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO BEGINNING
SECTION 1 – INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE
- Click RUN (This process will take approximately 5 Min.)
- Click RUN (The Publisher could not be verified warning message)
- Click NEXT (Select language)
- Click NEXT (Install wizard)
- Click NEXT (At this point you can change the path where the application is installed)
- Select to accept the terms of the license agreement – Click NEXT
- Click NEXT
- Click FINISH (Leave the Yes restart my system button checked) (When your computer reboots, wait for the Smart Card Reader to load)
- Enter your Company Name, then 3ED74Y-WFAH772 in the Serial # field – ClickNEXT
- Password: 9125370780 Re-type: 9125370780 – Click FINISH
SECTION 2 – REGISTERING THE ID CARD SOFTWARE WITH SYNERCARD
- Click Register Offline (leave this window open, you will need to come back to it later)
- Highlight the Initialization ID and press CTRL C (copy command)
- Go to http://www.hidglobal.com/registration/
- Click in the first box, Initialization ID – press CTRL V (paste command)
- Fill in form and Click SUBMIT (Resellers name should be Police and Sheriffs Press)
- Highlight the registration ID and press CTRL C (copy command)
- Go back to the Offline Software Registration window
- Click in the Installation ID box and press CTRL V (paste command) Click OK
- Registered Successfully – Click OK
- Close the internet browser
- Click on Windows Start (bottom left of screen)
- Go to All Programs /Asure ID/ Connect/ Admin center – Click
- Enter User name = Admin (Case Sensitive); Password = 9125370780
SECTION 3 – REGISTERING THE USER INFORMATION WITH THE PASP SERVER
- Click on Card Bureau
- Select the TCP/IP Communication button, then Click Add
- Enter 18.104.22.168 then – Click OK
- Click OK
- Click Register User
- Click YES (You are about to register the <Admin> user with the Asure ID Server)
- Click Next (User Properties Window)
- Enter your User Contact Information completely – Click NEXT
- Select Invoice, enter Shipping and Billing Address – Click FINISH
- Click OK (User <Admin> was successfully registered to the Asure ID Server)
DUE TO THE BUILT-IN SECURITY FEATURES OF OUR PROPRIETARY CARD STOCK, IT IS NECESSARY FOR OUR DESIGN STAFF TO WORK WITH YOU WHILE DESIGNING YOUR CUSTOM CARD, OR YOU CAN USE OUR FREE GENERIC DESIGN THAT HAS BEEN CREATED FOR YOUR STATE.
PLEASE CALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT (800)707-3080 TO SPEAK WITH A DESIGN SPECIALIST, OR TO REQUEST THE GENERIC DESIGN FOR YOUR STATE.