1. If the person being photographed does not like their picture can I retake the picture?
Yes, you can retake the photo as many times as you like. Simply click on the take photo button and repeat the process until you have a good photo.
2. Does the person have to stand in front of the blue backdrop to have their picture?
They can stand or sit depending on the setup in your particular office. However, the blue backdrop is mandatory.
3. I am having a bad day because I just mistakenly knocked my web camera off the desk and it broke into pieces. What do I do?
Accidents do happen. This web camera is a common of the shelf camera and can be purchased at any online store. The Logitech C920 can be found at Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.. You can also call PASP at 912-537-0780 as we keep this item in stock and will ship it for delivery the next day.
4. My printer stop working and we confirm that it is broken. What do I do?
The HP Deskjet 1010 can be found at Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.. You can also call PASP at 912-537-0780 as we keep this item in stock and will ship it for delivery the next day.
5. Can I put the PASP ID Software on multiple computers?
Yes, you may put the PASP ID Software on as many computers as desired. However, the inPhoto Software module used to drive the Logitech C920 webcam is a separate license. It is recommended that you use the inPhoto Software on each system for continuity and ease of use. Please contact PASP 912-537-0780 to purchase these additional third part licenses.
6. Can we issue another card to a Voter who says they have lost their Alabama photo ID card?
Yes, you issue another card. People lose things all the time and if they affirm that they have lost their card then you should issue another card going through the same process as you did at first issuance.